Sunday, February 20, 2011

Replenished.

Have you ever felt mentally and emotionally tired?
I did.

It's just the kind of feeling you get when you try to achieve your own happiness.
Happiness is almost at your reach but you should be aware that there are risks,
and there are other people involved.
whenever you try to risk, you realize two things:

1. be happy while the others are not
2. relinquish your happiness so that others may be happy

In some cases, you're trying to achieve something that's the same goal as other people are trying to reach and I always get stuck with the choice that I'll let them get it.
There are a lot of strings attached, you can't move freely as you'll be affecting others
in the process. I always let others be happy first before myself, and the thing is I can endure the loss
because I can support myself. But, am I already giving out too much? It makes me wonder when I can claim mine and not care about others anymore.

There's always a sacrifice involved. But whenever I think about it, my principle
would always tend to go with letting go. For the past few days, I kept thinking about it.
It bothered me so I needed space and time to think (aside from watching Season 4 of Prison Break :D).
And then, there it was, all the answers just poured in, like a shower of new ideas from the heavens.
Too much ideas though that I'm seeming to enter a portal of endless, unrealistic possibilities.
Then finally, there was silence.

In the end, I did not find any answer.
I decided that I'll just cross the bridge when I get there.
And for some weird reason, the heavy feeling just went away.
It felt so light. I felt rested.

But, I'm still open to possibilities.
Come what may. :)

5 comments:

  1. too much ideas though that im seeming to enter a portal of endless unrealistic possibilities.. in the end, no answer.. and then one day it when away..

    sabi nga, kaya ng utak na sakupin ang pinakamalawak na kaharian ng mundo, pero ang tanging tibok ng puso ay mananatiling iisa..

    hai ewan, di ko na naman macomprehend.. ayaw ko na kasi mag isip.. hehe.. mag mahal lang ng tuloy tuloy.. ok na yun.. hehe..

    saya naman. dami kong binabasa.. :)

    but, heres a hug.. wishing you happiness because you deserve it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. anung it WHEN away?
    hehe
    anyway, it's kind of complicated when you're not in my place but i appreciate the thought of concern.

    thanks for the hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whent away.may extra pa na "h". anu ka?jejemon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hohonga.. whent awhay.. hehehe.. si marshee nga naiiinis sobra sa = sign ko sa text.. layo daw ng letter o sa = hehehe...

    ReplyDelete