Sunday, February 20, 2011

Birthday babbles

First, I would like to express my apology for fooling everyone on facebook :D.
Oh yeah, that prank about Nov.10 being my birth date. hahaha

Then, I would like to thank everyone who greeted me on my birthday.
Almost in all the corners of Ateneo, people greeted me.
It seemed just like an ordinary day.
There wasn't much during that day but I really appreciate all the greetings.
Also, thanks for the hugs, especially to that surprise tight hug given to me when
I passed by an office at the elevated space of Xavier's manor ;))

Thanks to the Manila people who gave me early text greetings (PKand myangLigaw)

Thank you to my colleagues at The Office.
Special mention to Jaycee, for giving me a wonderful surprise.
I can't stop smiling after I saw it on facebook, my jaw ached. hahaha

Thanks to my IT buddies, who greeted and met me with warm
smiles.

Thanks to Jane who kept me company thru text while
I was watching movies in my dark room.

Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

  1. yeyey... so happy to know that you had a good day.. i was supposed to send someone there to buy you and the office ice cream.. kaya lang, late nya na nakuha text so hindi na sya nakadaan office.. maybe next time..

    ill just surprise you one of these days..

    hugs again.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. :)
    I'm back to bloggin na, been busy these past few days.

    ReplyDelete