Monday, September 20, 2010

my fiesta vacation ended at star bucks naga.

well here we go again with my oddly constructed blog, thanks much to my ever loyal broken shift key.

short post for now, fiesta's ending and tomorrow's back to the old and boring yet ever exciting college life. see the irony there lmao.

anyway...

at starbucks naga while i'm waiting for my hot cafe mocha (my second drink for the night)

some random guy approached and sat beside me...

random stranger: akala ko kanina pagpasok ko ikaw si mo twister, yung artista.
me: ah talaga po, ang laki naman

random stranger and me: hahaha
random stranger: galing ka ba dito?
me: ah dito po sa naga, opo (pero sa isip isip ko lang: ay oo po sa star bucks po ako nakatira!)
random stranger: ah kami galing pang manila
me: ah okay po, vacation?
random stranger: ah oo
starbucks guy shouts: 1 tall hot cafe mocha for rex!
me: ah ung kape ko po, mauna na po ako
random stranger: ah sige


whew. it was some random guy but i didn't feel the usual irritation that i get from some random people trying to approach me and be FC.
anyway, it was a short yet nice conversation, it was just kind of funny experiencing that thing at my first time in star bucks. 


that's all for now. good night everyone.

2 comments:

  1. haha.. i know what you mean by this blog..
    i have quite a few experiences na similar dito.. although most of the times di naman talaga ako naiirita..

    there was this rainy night.. i was so pissed off after seeing a friend.. tapos biglang nagbanggaan kami ng isang guy. we both said sorry to each other. kaso di nya pala narining sorry ko so he was looking at me asking me about what i said.. tapos sabi ko pasigaw, SABI KO SORRY! tapos biglang sinabi niya, pwdeng makisukob sa payong mo.. nabigla ako pero sinabi kong ok.. haha..

    teka, parang wala naman koneksyon yung sinabi ko.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's okay
    the mind oftentimes wander without you knowing
    and the next thing you know, you're speaking it.

    ReplyDelete