Tuesday, September 21, 2010

before i lay, let my heart speak with its own tongue

so rare nowadays of the radiance that emanates from your face.
your smile pricks, and pinches, and pierces the very depth of my heart
which causes the trembling the sensation that only you can bring.

oh please, not a word from you, let your brilliance
bring me to my contentment
let me feel seconds turn to minutes
and minutes to hours, and hours to day as i set my sight upon you.

oh please, not a word from you, the sweetness
of your voice will only bring me to the ever deceiving daydreams
that i may perceive.
let my hungry eyes be filled and contented with the reality of the present,
the reality at the very moment,
the reality which is you.

4 comments:

  1. oh no..
    is this another girl?
    i was reading it like it was for someone..
    suddenly i feel sad..
    weirdMYA..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i may say 'i don't know..'
    uling may say.. 'mya, that's what you call -projection-'..

    i can still say 'i don't know'..

    ReplyDelete
  3. well. it's not really just for a single person. i mean any person can relate with the poem so yeah. i just wrote it when i had the time and the thoughts.

    and yes you can say i don't know. who cares about what other people may say? it's on your own volition.

    ReplyDelete