Wednesday, September 8, 2010

it's a big day tomorrow and I can't sleep. I'm heading that activity and I might be late for the dry run.

what is a face?
a face brings agony and pain
like a star in the night sky
whose bright lights will shine upon
unworthy men.
the star that ever glows
and smiles upon the unfortunate men
who seek to capture
your mystery of eternal brilliance,
will only lead them to their doom.
no flesh can ever touch your
beauty while you're in ascent
as your look down below
these men
crying in pain to ever caress
your alluring soul.
how could you be so cold
oh star of the south.
your promise of warmth,
now only bring chills
that slowly freeze the hearts
of these men
as you pierce them and crush
them to a myriad of crystals
that evoke failures.

oh wondrous star,
don't you ever feel gloomy up there?
do you glow brighter
as you see men to their downfall?
won't you ever leave Libra
and descend to feel
Gaia?
I've roamed the earth
and all I could see
are the rising cries of agony.
Will the same be my destiny?
or will you ever come down for me?
You're a star. you are in the heavens
while I'm embraced by the green
grass, staring at the night sky
wondering if we could ever unite.

I can only have faith.

2 comments:

  1. very nice..

    i think stars are never alone..
    their the lucky ones..

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. myangligaw, there might be a lot of stars up in the sky but it's no guarantee that they're never alone. there are a lot of them but they're millions or even billions of light years away from each other. hehe.

    ReplyDelete