Friday, December 24, 2010

there's just so much food thought of blogging

so before i share to you our menu for noche buena, here's something i found at bluebook.ph:


do you see it? do you see it?!?! no?! wtf. it's right there!! look again!
...
..
...
yeah that's right! it's a tic tac toe, and guess who's in one of the winning move, das ryt! ishhh meee! ^o^
..
.
.
.
.
so that was lame right, i know. anyway just saw it while i logged on to my account and i found it pretty interesting so i figured i'd share with you guys.

and huurrayyy for me yay! it's actually the first time I included a picture in one of my blogs. (My artworks posted before do not count as it was not really a blog but just a sharing of my artworks!)

anywhooooooo..

here's our menu for tonight! oh yeah and i've actually emptied my stomach just recently to save it for later (i know you know what I mean ;) *winks*)

so yeah ohohohoho moving on.

  • Leche Flan
  • Fruit Salad
  • Ref Cake
  • Baked Macaroni
  • Some pasta in olive oil and tuna and basille leaves and tomatoes (what's the name? o_O)
  • Roasted Chicken
  • Mangoes
  • kiat kiat (?)
So from the above list, those that are in green are my targets ^__________________^
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
oh wait, everything's in green teeeheeeeheee =]

That is all! I know Christmas is not just about food, just wanted to share what'll make me drool for tonight hahaha. Merry Christmas everyone!. Have a good time with your family, you'll hear from me soon guys!

Bye! =]



2 comments:

  1. haha.. those in green youll eat.. i checked it pa, lahat nga.. hahaha.. so rexy..

    hmm.. im cooking tuna pasta in oil one of ths days.. enjoy the holidays.. and the food..

    happy christmas rexy.. hugs.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry christmas too mya! a warm hug for the cold seasons! =]

    ReplyDelete