Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm still up, just taking a break from our game development

...Finally, a time to blog.
There's always time for everything but when your schedule becomes hectic, your free time gets lessened. Good thing time can be split into hours, minutes, seconds, milliseconds, and nanoseconds. Now, I can finally insert some blogging time on my hectic schedule.

It will almost be a year since I applied as a peer counselor. It was the first time I decided on my own to join something. It was not the peer pressure nor the influence of friends that made me do it. It was my decision. I'm quite amazed by how things got interesting. Before I was an applicant, now I'm an organizer.
I'm part of the organizing team for the PC19 recruitment. In fact, I'm really hyped and excited because of our inputs in the concept paper. There will be a lot of twists. It's not a double up anymore, it's time to step up. step up 3d lol. But yeah, seriously, the PC19 recruitment is dubbed "Step Up 3d" where 3d would mean "dare to drive the distance" (credits to me for that title).

The thing is, I could have lead the recruitment but I figured, with lots of tasks given to me especially in the Community Spirituality Committee, and some academic tasks, I won't be able to reserve much of my time for this joyous occasion. Instead, I forced passed the job to Hubert so he focuses in the recruitment and not in the preparation of LSP for Pintakasi. just kidding hubz :D. I just can't express the excitement so I'm writing it down in this blog.

Well tomorrow's the first day and I hope it gets fine. So all of you PC Applicants out there reading my blog, be prepared for some gut-busting, head-crushing, pressurizing(?), and nerve-cracking twists that you'll encounter along the way.

=]

8 comments:

  1. STEP UP 3D

    catchy sign up sheet(daw..hehehe)
    woooh!quite intriguing and interesting, nakakatakot though.

    i wonder what's ahead of us..hayyy..
    goodluck man samo!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. i cant read this..

    oooppps.. hay..

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay. but i think it's too late :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yah, nearly too late.. hehe.. konti lang.. so, i didn't read everything.. hehe.. sorry ah, maarte ako.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo nga eh. i have to agree with that wahahaha. just kidding.

    also additional sa blog ko:
    we made sure na malinaw ung instructions, unlike sa ginawa samin dati wahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah sorry.. di ko nga gets sinasabi mo.. di ko nga binasa di ba.. haahha.. nasa baul na kung ano man iyon.. hmm..

    ReplyDelete