Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy birthday to me. Oh wait Happy November Fools' Day

Facebook says it's my birthday today. Why? because I changed my birthdate. Why? just for the heck of it.
Result: 116 happy birthday comments on my wall plus a few "it's not really his birthday" or "nakikisakay lang" messages.

I had a hearty laugh this morning. I woke up and hurried to check my account. There it was, the result of one foolish ploy. There were some who even texted me. I felt no guilt for doing it. Something just bothered me. Something happened. I was happy that it happened but I just wasn't happy of the circumstance. It happened because it was "my birthday". I could only stutter "hindi ko naman talaga birthday" as that thing happened. I don't know if it was guilt or if it was a feel of shame. What if my real birthday comes? hahaha. Anyway, it happened and I have to be honest, I was happy about it and I really liked it kind of liked it.

Well It's still my birthday after two days, hope it happens again it was a good day. Not much problems, no worries. It ended well.

3 comments:

  1. very rexy... :)

    anyway, november and february are sad months for me..
    but since your birthday falls on those months,
    sige, happy birthday pa rin... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey at least there's light in your darkness.haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes there is.. di naman nawala.. just imagine a candle na halos tunaw na pero may maliit pa rin na sindi.. that's quite enough actually to start with... :)

    one BABY step at a time..

    ReplyDelete